Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kickoff

Welcome to The Real Quaaid, a blog that will attempt to dissect, analyze, and pontificate on various matters pertaining to accumulating wealth in the World of Warcraft*.

In kicking off this blog, there are several distinct obstacles to success: 1) it's a crowded field, given the number of successful blogs that cover this topic, and 2) with the upcoming expansion, there's a lull in WoW activity that impacts the community's desire to play, read blogs, etc. 

So, why am I doing this in light of both factors?  Regarding the former, I hope to demonstrate a level of insight that can supplement the work done by others.  If I can contribute any value to those whose passion is amassing in-game wealth, then my mission is successful.  WoW gold blogs aren't collectively zero sum, i.e. hopefully the field has the capacity to tolerate one more with minimal detriment to any others.  Regarding the latter, I view this as a trial run in order to ramp up for Cataclysm.  I want to hit the ground running, and using the last couple of months of WotLK to prepare seems like a prudent opportunity. 

If you have any questions or comments, I can be reached at Quaaid at gmail.com.  Happy hunting!

*Or matters completely and totally unrelated to gold blogging or even WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment